- HDMI ARC - ARC supports 24bit/192kHz playback from Hi-res enabled TVs. This connection will also respond to your main TV remote so volume and power on/off will be synchronised. LPCM support also enables stereo digital output.
- Connections - Choose from HDMI ARC, Optical input, 3.5mm aux-in and RCA. All cables are included so if you change your TV, your base can stay.
- APTX Bluetooth - 10 metre range for effortless streaming and AptX for even more detail and depth, up to CD quality.
- Subwoofer - Downwards firing subwoofer delivers fantastic natural dispersion of bass, and also keeps the speaker safe from rogue children and pets.
- TV Stand - If you're looking for a base to stand your TV directly on, it is suggested to use the TV2 for TV screen sizes 40" and below. For larger screens, position on a shelf below or take a look at our larger TV5 model.
- BMR Driver -The unique BMR speaker technology offers unrivaled wide dispersion of natural sounding audio from a compact profile. Experience beautiful clarity, powerful bass and rich mid-range.
- 4 Sound Experiences - Select from four EQ settings to optimise your audio perfectly for your content. Choose from Movie, Music, TV and Voice. Dial the bass up or down in each of these modes to your liking.
Cambridge Audio TV2 (V2) Soundbase with Bluetooth
Dimensions (W x H x D)
550 x 100 x 333mm
2 x 57mm (2.25") Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) drivers
1 x 165mm (6.5") subwoofer
Input Voltage 100V – 240V (50/60Hz) Standby Power Consumption
1x TOSLINK Optical
1x 3.5mm MP3